To monitor and manage the performance of the Company’s Products and Services portfolio.
Key Performance Areas
- Team Management
- Analyze the performance of products and services, suggest and implement appropriate action.
- Products and Services performance reporting and statistical analysis.
- Schedule and implement product specific offers to optimize uptake.
- Monitor and manage Service Provider relationships and services.
- Product & Service Knowledge
- Safety Health and Environment
- Quality Management
- Organizing, Coordinating – Supervisory
- Technical Expertise – Level 2
- Supervisory Team Leadership & Motivation
- Communications – Customer Focus
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- Innovation & Initiative
- Results focused and commitment
- Consultation & Interpersonal Relations
- BSc or Computer Science Engineering or Business Information Systems or Telecommunications Engineering.
- 3-5 years Product & Service management experience.
- Experience in a products and services oriented working environment will be an added advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 1st February 2017
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates email@example.com
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Powered by Jobs Botswana