A great position with the biggest Safari Company Botswana, based in Maun (with at least one week per month in the Safari Camps) for a person with a great understanding of Operations/Logistics.
- Overseeing quality control for both mobile safari & lodge teams
- Ensuring both operations follow company standards
- Responsible for a team of over 8o
- Able to direct and develop individuals to achieve their best
- Seasoned Multi-tasker
- Must have proven experience in:
– Cost Analysis
– Managing Budgets
– Planning and Operations
– Business Acumen
– Attention to detail
- Practical hands on approach essential
- Prior work experience in Botswana preferred
- Able to start as soon as possible (the current Manager is leaving at the end of January & as long a handover as possible is required)
Please only apply if you meet the requirements. Only short-listed Candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks’, please consider your application unsuccessful and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.