Property Manager – Property and Asset Management limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Property Manager – Property and Asset Management Limited (PAM).
1. Understand and prepare leases, vetting tenants, accurately and timely uploading records on MDA while exhibiting excellent record filing capabilities.
2. Liaising with estate agents and marketing team to fill up all existing vacancies within the portfolio.
3. Negotiating new leases and lease renewals in line with organisation’s policies.
4. Applying excellent/effective communication skills while communicating with tenants and all stakeholders
and must maintain high sense of professionalism at all times.
5. Timely investigating / resolving all tenants’ queries while ensuring high tenant retention and satisfaction results are achieved.
6. Demonstrating strong knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements necessary to operate commercial, residential and industrial properties and ensuring strict compliance to all requirements.
7. Monitoring and analysis of contractual lease performance against approved budget, lease renewal and market information.
8. Preparing weekly and monthly reports with clear presentation of information.
9. Demonstrate strong ability to meet and understand key financial goals;
a. Ability to clearly understand monthly contractual rental invoicing/billing.
b. Ensuring all due monthly rentals are collected and debts eliminated.
c. Collecting, processing and paying all monthly property services bills in good time.
d. Conducting monthly variance analysis and preparing / interpreting results (budget performance, rent rolls, move in / move out etc).
e. Conducting independent lease audit while ensuring all tenants documentations and contractual financial records are constantly updated.
10. Managing repairs and maintenance of commercial, residential and industrial properties within approved budget and proactively plan maintenance activities.
11. Ensure that all maintenance requests / jobs are always recorded and detailed property inventory maintained at all times.
12. Develop and maintain good vendors’ relationship, negotiating skills and keeping updated vendor list.
13. Conduct weekly and periodic property inspections and ensuring all insurance claims are timely processed.
Key competencies to be displayed by candidates include:
1. Good business acumen, Trust and integrity.
2. Strong knowledge of property and facilities management processes.
3. Good knowledge of property market information.
4. Must be result oriented and possess good negotiating skills.
5. Ability to quickly understand and learn new concepts and put them into practice.
6. Must possess excellent communication skills and good attitude towards work.
Qualifications and experience
●Successful candidate will hold a real estate degree with up to 5 years proven work experience
●possess detailed working knowledge of MDA property management software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
●must have a valid driver’s licence.
Please enclose a detailed Resume, Cover Letter, references and send to:
The Chief Operating Officer
P O. Box 405391
or email applications to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 30 November 2017