VACANCY AT MABUTSANE SUB DISTRICT COUNCIL
POST: PUBLIC HEALTH ATTENDANT III
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.1 OF 2018
REF: MSD 4/3/6 II
Applicants are invited from suitable qualified Botswana Citizens for the post mentioned below which is teenable at Mabutsane Sub District Council.
SALARY: A3 Scale
LEAVE RATE: 20 working days per annum
QUALIFICATIONS: Junior certificate
BENEFITS: Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% and employee 50%). Contributory Pension Scheme (Government pays 15% and employee 5% of basic salary).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect refuse in designated areas
• Removes and disposes dead animals within the Council area
• Maintains refuse disposal site in Council area by burning combustible refuse, burial of incombustible refuse, clearing weeds, cutting of tress etc
• Assists in the destruction of food seized and condemned by the Health Inspector
• Washes refuse truck routinely
• Disposes refuse in designated areas in accordance with the provision of the Public Health Act
• Segregates waste accordingly and directs waste carrying vehicles to appropriate locations/spot in the landfill.
• Undertakes any other related duties as directed by the management
• Applicants should quote the above Vacancy number and Reference number giving the following:
• Full names, Address and date of Birth
• Recently certified copies of Certificates, References and Identity Card
• Present post and date of appointment thereto
• Brief summary of career with duties (Curriculum Vitae)
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to, we are unable to respond to all applicants.
Applications should be addressed to:
Senior Assistant Council Secretary
Mabutsane Sub District Council
Private Bag 004
Closing date: 30 March 2018