JB SPORTS Is urgently looking for a GENTLEMAN to fake up the post of Purchasing and supply intern tenable in GABORONE.
- Develop quantify and cost estimates for required products
- Complete timely probable estimates of costs and quantities using comparative and differential estimating techniques.
- Responsible for filing and/or distributing contract documents.
- Participate In recruiting and selecting superior suppliers.
- Participate with assisting Purchasing Manager In negotiating prices, terms and rebates with suppliers and manufacturers (cost effective purchasing of goods).
- Help ensure that all trade contractors are under formal agreement (agreement with price and scopes of work.)
- Help ensure that all necessary documentation has been collected from vendors and trades prior to start of work. (I.e.: company registration, tax clearance etc.)
- Continually look Into Innovative products, techniques, and changes In the Industry.
- Assist in determining accurate standard specifications and scopes of work for each trade.
- Provide consistent ond strong support to all the departments within the organization.
The personal skills that are required for the job
- Organisation and management skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Innovative thinking
- Should be of a smart appearanco and fluent.
- Well mannered
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Diploma In CIPS(chartered institute of purchasing and supply)
- Experience will be an added advantage
Deadline: 14th December 2017
Drop off your CVs with all the relevant documents
(Application letter, qualifications, references and certificates) to:
JB SPORTS HEAD OFFICE,
GABORONE INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE PARK
PLOT 41, UNIT 5 or email them to:hr@jbsport$.co.bw
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted