To plan, organise and manage collection of debtors as well as customer relations. Consolidate and reconcile accounts to ensure the availability of accurate, timely and reliable accounting information, financial reports and records which reflect an accurate picture of the financial status of Botswana Post.
The position directly reports to the Finance Manager.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, AAT or equivalent. ExPERiENCE:
- At least 3 years in a finance environment for Degree and at least 5 years for AAT holders.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.Working knowledge of accounting methodologies and systems. Computer proficiency including MS Office.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations. Working knowledge of contracts and agreements.
- Commercial awareness
- Able to cope with pressure
- Good team working skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Decision making skills
- Organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copy of ID and academic certificates. Please forward your application to:
Chief Human Capital Officer
P.O. Box 100
All applications must be posted on or before 10th February 2017
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.O. Box 100 Gaborone,
Tel: (+267) 395 3131
Fax: (+267) 391 3599