Main Purpose of the Job: The role reports to Head of Human Resources
To assist in organizing and managing governance and records management for the College, ensuring effective planning and delivery of services to support the achievement of the College objectives. To develop a corporate records framework, authority wide policies and standards for the effective management of the College’s records and information.
Key Performance Areas:
• Knowledge and information Management
• Retention and disposal of records in a secure environment
• Implementation of records management policies
• Advises management and all staff on proper Records Management
Competencies and Skills required:
• High level of confidentiality and Professionalism
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Attention to details
• Team Work
• Supervisory Skills
• Self-driven and motivated
• Customer focus
• Planning and coordination
• Information Technology Skills
Experience and Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in Records Management field.
Should be Emailed to :
email@example.com before close of business on 22nd September 2017