Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will manage direct and indirect field operations as well as Orange partnership with dealers in order to maximize the sales in volume and value, the customer satisfaction, to secure the partners loyalty and build a sustainable business development model ensuring Orange leadership in the market across the assigned region.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Responsible for the sales targets achievement, customer satisfaction and Orange market share across the assigned region.
- Responsible of the field operations execution for the direct and indirect channels.
- Manage the relationship with regional dealers.
- Manage all sales staff based in the region.
- Manage the field operations and steer the execution of the national plans to secure Orange products and services availability / visibility, the excellence of the customer experience and the performance of the direct and indirect channels in close interface with the head quarter sales and support teams.
- Accountable for the sales targets achievement and the Orange market share.
- Build and monitor the commercial plan for the region.
- Monitor the region performance through regular and detailed reporting and business reviews.
- work closely with the internal stakeholders by giving field feedbacks and make any relevant recommendation to develop the business.
- Define and manage the regional Distribution QoS action plans targeting to be consistently and sustainably the best in class operator in the region.
- Manage operationally the Orange shops accordingly with the strategy and the commercial plan define by the Orange Shops manager.
- Make sure service to customers is deliver within the standard level expected for Orange shops to be the reference in the market.
- Manage and animate the regional dealers / sub-dealers / POS base by steering the field sales management process, using and developing the related tools and keeping constantly updated the regional POS base.
- Manage the regional dealers and build with them an intimate, strong and sustainable relationship by holding regular formal or informal meetings, business reviews, events.
- Ensure regional dealers satisfaction in service delivery covering all aspects of distribution agreements such as: commissioning, reports, logistics, training, new products roll out, action plans and after sales management, dealers services points, etc…
- Ensure national sales animation action plans execution in the field, participate to their definition and develop consistent and complementary regional action plans.
- Secure the level of visibility in the field, the roll out of branding action plans and the availability of merchandising materials.
- Represent Orange in the region to develop a positive brand image, detect business opportunities and make feedbacks to Orange Head Office teams
- Facilitate the implementation of sales processes by contributing to the process designed, organizing, managing and coordinating the regional sales force activities, ensuring the team gets support for execution.
- Contribute to the management of the perimeter processes, review them periodically and secure their implementation through KPI management, internal and external audit.
- Ensure company’s policies and procedures are well known/followed/respected.
- Ensure with the support of the HR, staff recruitment, skills development and performance management.
- Encourage synergy between the various actors.
- Assess staff, be responsible for their professional development, and put in place individual or collective skills development plans
- Manage the budget allocated to the perimeter.
- Excellent knowledge of Sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and operational skills.
- Proven abilities to prioritize, manage time effectively, and self-supervise under tight deadlines.
- Good people management skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Business acumen.
- Computer literate advanced level (Microsoft word, excel, power point).
- Proven interest for telecommunication services.
- Resilient and self-starter.
- Team player.
- Driving license.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Business/Sales or Marketing and Masters in Business/Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 10 years’ experience in a sales environment, if possible in telecommunication sector.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 25th January 2018
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.