The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Careful assessment and monitoring of patient progress in order to watch for sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
- Prepare to work long hours and deal with mother and child on daily basis
- Providing immediate care to mother and child
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to patient needs
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to patient’s rights in the delivery of care
- Diploma/Degree in General nursing with post basic diploma in midwifery
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Botswana
- Minimum of five years experience as a practicing Nurse
- Computer literacy
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 30 October 2017
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.