The main purpose of the job is to manage relationships in the Banking Sub Segment, grow new business by proactively sourcing for business and selling value-adding financial solutions from a range of standard and/or customised product offerings.
experience and qualifications
- Recognized University Business Degree or related professional qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a banking environment.
- Long and short term COP accreditation.
- Defining a Sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets by developing sales initiatives which are aligned with the various segment strategies.
- Identifying customer needs and delivering customized solutions while cross selling other FNB products.
- Pro-actively driving targets.
- Building, maintaining a wide business as well as social relationship network and knowing how to leverage from these for the purpose of generating ongoing revenue.
- Arranging networking sessions, seminars and other activities to build strong relations with customers.
- Delivering exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.