Kendrick Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a creative, self-motivated and hard-working Relief Executive Chef for a 5 star exclusive lodge.in Botswana. The successful candidate will report to the Concession Managers and should be willing to work for extended periods in a remote environment.
- Management and participation of daily kitchen operations and food production in camp
- Menu planning in line with seasonal availability and trends
- Menu planning in line with dietary restrictions
- Costing, ordering and stock control and any administrative duties
- Training and developing the kitchen team
- Managing, motivating and mentoring staff members
- Tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a remote environment
- Experience in menu planning, stock taking and ordering for 5 star establishment – preferably remote environment lodge type establishment
- Experience in successful staff training and mentoring
- Experience in kitchen team management
- Fully computer literate in Windows suite
This is a live in position with flight in & out on routine leave schedules. The salary is BWP15000-18000 and the package also includes medical aid.