Job Title Remuneration and Benefits Manager C
Organization Name : FNB Botswana Human Resources
The purpose of this job is to design, oversee and implement the Bank’s compensation and benefit programs through monitoring of salary structures, balancing staffing needs with cost controls, and ensuring that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organisation’s overall strategic objectives and HR vision.
· Establish, align and manage target and budget goals for the business unit, whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of areas to increase cost efficiency.
· Control expenditure against set budgets.
· Identify and escalate potential risks which may lead to increased costs.
· Monitor and coach behaviours that ensure a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
· Manage an integrated service excellence culture which provides opportunity for feedback
· Ensure customer related enquiries and complaints processes are adhered to and identify opportunities to improve services.
· Develop and align reward and remuneration policies and procedures to the performance management strategy.
· Ensure that these policies and procedures result in fair, equitable and objective reward for all staff that reflects actual performance.
· Implement and provide input into the development of governance and compliance procedures and processes within area of specialisation and identify risks.
· Understand compensation policy through governance and fund management.
· Implement appropriate insurance plans through liaising with the Pension Fund Administrators for the Bank.
· Develop required reward models that catered to different mechanisms of rewarding staff working around budget frills.
· Utilise capacity modelling to inform workforce planning and budgeting requirements.
· Extract data through various sources including payroll and conduct comparisons and report on findings identifying trends and establish insights.
· Understand market compensation percentiles relative to the Bank offering.
· Analyse total compensation packages competitiveness through market surveys.
· Share knowledge on reward and benefits processes across the Bank.
· Upskill employees within team on best practices by keeping abreast with industry and practice changes.
· Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
· Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.
· Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and or Finance Management.
· Minimum: 3 years’ experience in a compensation and benefits role at management level.
· Broad knowledge of general HR policies, practices and the labour law framework.
· Experience in managing salary survey/benchmarking activities