Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position
Reporting to the Manager-CRM Support, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining key performance indicators for the Customer Relationship Management department as well as monitoring customer care performance and generating regular performance reports.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Define performance management KPIs.
- Monitor and report customer care performance, secure performance measures and initiate corrective action in case of deviations.
- Work with ITN to ensure KPIs and other key statistics are measured and reported accurately and in time
- Identify gaps in reporting and address the same through relevant stakeholders
- Manage high level capacity of customer care representatives
- Implement incentive schemes in coordination with HR and track changes in performance levels.
- Pursue representatives’ training needs and necessary action.
- Forecast call volume and agent requirements and coordinate deviation from plan.
- Design and monitor CRM performances to ensure high productivity at optimal expenses.
- Implement effective strategies to enhance efficiencies and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and improve on average response time across all sections within CRM and the Company.
- Monitor service levels on an aggregated level.
- Record usage statistics and performance levels of the all customer care channels to prepare management reports.
- Track and analyse data against budgeted figures on a regular basis and prepare reports.
- Analyse performance statistics and make recommendations on the basis of these statistics.
- Monitor performance against plans and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- Analyse overflows and evaluate outsourcing requirements; assist the Manager-CRM Support in managing the outsourcer (including training assistance).
- Work with Systems and Processes Team to ensure KPIs are measured and reported.
- Track capability development programs for the Customer care team, suggest and support improvement initiatives.
- contact centre environment.
- Designing and implementing customer service processes.
- Data analysis.
- Product, competition and domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Acquaintance with best practices in customer care.
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Defining workforce management policies and performance management KPIs.
- Managing high level capacity of customer care representatives and other areas.
- Implementing incentive schemes for customer relationship management department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-a team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships.
- Highly customer focused.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organizing skills.
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment.
- Fluency in languages – Local language and English.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- 4-6 years’ experience; of which 2 years should have been in customer care related operations preferably in a Performance Management role.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 10th February 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana