Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Call Centre Manager, the successful candidate will ensure optimal utilization of the CTI & CRM by all End-Users. Directly manage all outbound campaigns as may be required to support the company’s strategic direction.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide Business administration support for CTI & CRM application (i.e. creating Users, defining service requests & generating CTI & CRM reports).
- Design / plan / organize and delivery outbound campaigns within the defined turn-around-time (i.e. surveys, telesales / marketing…)
- Manage performance of the Outbound Team.
- Reporting for outbound activities.
- Minimize cost of Outbound function by ensuring efficient performance of the Team and delivery of the campaigns.
- Maximization of company revenues through such activities which will ensure that loyalty / retention of customer, i.e. up/cross selling of products & services.
- Ensure delivery of excellent outbound campaigns in line with defined standards.
- Ensure that customer issues escalated through outbound campaigns are effectively resolved.
- Define clear & specific service requests and ensure training thereof to ensure accurate qualification of customer issues.
- Segmentation for call routing & review / update of IVR automated services.
- Collect & provide customer feedback/ information to inform the business on customer opinion, by following qualitative feedback gathered through surveys conducted through inbound or outbound calling.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Designing / executing surveys and reporting tools.
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with stakeholders such as technical support, marketing.
- Performance & Issues management.
- Matured- Ability to give honest feedback to stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Very good attention to details.
- Highly customer focused.
- Analytical, results oriented & problem-solving skills.
- Planning, organizing and execution of project skills.
- Ability to deliver successfully under pressure.
- Very good planning and organizing skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT and/or Business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience. At least 2 years’ experience in designing / executing campaigns / surveys and reporting in a business environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 30th November 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.