Feedback Custodians (Research Assistant x 21)
As a Feedback Custodian, you will be responsible for collecting data at selected retail and corporate partners using our specialised Feedback Master platform. Following our prescribed ‘look of success’ you will gather feedback to assist our clients in measuring their service delivery and trade marketing efforts.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Engaging partner clients to gather feedback on various service issues as prescribed and enter data into the retail audit and feedback master platforms.
- Work with the Brand Custodian to ensure the smooth running of our retail platforms by conducting scheduled visits to listed retail outlets.
- Assist partner clients with navigating the Retail Audit & Feedback Master platforms including extraction of reports and general usage of the platform. Facilitate and attend where necessary scheduled meetings and run reports to demonstrate progression of goals.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with excellent time management to prioritize a variety of tasks, set and meet deadlines with careful attention to detail. Prepares and maintains records of communications with the partner client and report back issues requiring attention to the Brand Custodian.
- Travels off-site as required. Performs related duties as required.
- Minimum Higher Diploma or Degree in fields covering Research, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales or related fields.
- This is a system specific job requiring little experience as training will be provided to successful candidates.
- Preference will be given to qualifying candidates that live in the designated areas.
Positions are available in the following areas:
Interested Applicants should email their CV with a short motivation of why they should be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 28th 2018.
Call +267 3930332 for enquiries.