Reverse Unemployment Nationwide (RUN) seeks the services of a qualified, innovative, creative, self-driven and result oriented individual
With qualifications in any of the following key areas:
- Information Technology
Good marketing and communication skills (presentation and public speaking) will be an added advantage.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Information provision and planning for the key areas of specialty.
- Timely issuing of publicity and promotion of the initiative brand.
At least a degree in one of the above listed areas or in any other related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in either the management, legal, information technology as well as the tourism and hospitality areas.
- Creativity, innovation, persistence and analytical behavior.
- Communication, impact and influential.
- Performance driven and result oriented.
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates may forward their applications, complete with detailed CV and copies of the relevant certificates to email@example.com
Applications should be submitted NOT LATER than 10 January 2017