A vacancy exists in the Gaborone office of the Transport and Planning Business Unit in Botswana for a suitably qualified and experienced Civil Engineer.
• Engineering design;
• Contract administration;
• Project implementation,
• Project management and financial control;
• Preparation of proposals and tender submissions;
• Marketing and business development;
• Client liaison;
• Working in an integrated, multi-disciplinary professional team environment.
Minimum qualifications and experience
• BSc / BEng Civil Engineering;
• Professional Registration essential;
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Road Design, Pavement Engineering and Project Management;
• Experience in contract administration on civil works construction projects;
• Good report writing skills;
• Proven track record in client relationship management;
• Good commercial awareness;
• Proficiency in Civil Designer, Civil 3D, MS Office and MS Project
• Creative and innovative thinker;
• Commercially focused and resourceful;
• Culture fit to team;
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player;
• Mature, client centric with strong client relationship skills;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Organized, systematic, logical, meticulous and deadline and target driven.
Should you wish to know more about this position, please contact Monthusi Kgano on email@example.com or +267 395 2557.
Applications must be submitted to Celeste Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 November 2017