A cooking oil manufacturing company based in Francistown, Botswana is seeking a SHE COORDINATOR.
• Degree in Safety Management or equivalent qualification
• Additional Masters qualification will be an added advantage
• 7 years post qualification experience in Occupational Safety and Health, including 2 years at supervisory level
• Safety Management Systems (e.g. OHSAS 18001)
1. Meet statutory/legislation on SHER compliance requirements
2. SHER policies and procedures on behalf of the Company including periodic review and amendment as necessary
3. Identifying, monitoring and assessing the general developments in SHER worldwide and initiating necessary actions in response to emerging trends or specific SHER problems
4. Conducting SHER audits on Sites to review the status of SHER
5. SHER management systems and ensuring follow-up in assessing the corresponding corrective action plans monitoring implementation of the corrective actions
6. Performing due diligence to identify SHER risks and liabilities associated with property transactions in support of or upon request from General and / or Site Management
7. Issuing Company position papers on important SHER topics, and SHER bulletins on critical issues.
All applications must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and by the close of business day on the 04th August 2017