Do you want career advancement in 2018? Team up with this well established South African Logistics concern and flourish.
- Handle the liaison with new clients.
- Handle sales enquiries and leads for corporate
- View clients household goods
- Prepare the costing for the quote
- Follow up the quote
- Monthly Sales Reports on follow ups
- Open files for secured moves
- Book the move on the operation board
- Attend Job visits
- Liaise with shipping regarding the move
- Handle tender requests
- Administration functions
- Matric with mathematics
- Stable sales/ sales support work experience
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Accuracy with figure work
- PC literacy and accuracy
- Good command of the English language- grammar and spelling
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful
How to apply
If you meet ALL the requirements, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly state the position title – Sales Administrator / Representative (Gaborone -Botswana) EE and reference number – 18435 in your subject line.
Also add your current and expected salary on the e-mail.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
If you are not contacted within three working days, your application was not successful.