Fossil Group is a design and manufacturer of accessories, primarily luxury high quality watches and jewellery, but also, wallets, handbags and belts. Founded in 1984, the Fossil brand was the springboard for everything the company has become for more than a quarter of a century. Fossil prides itself on its commitment to American vintage inspiration. This commitment has allowed for a strong retail presence globally, with more than 400 retail locations, 4,000 wholesale locations and 13,000 employees worldwide.
Alongside Fossil and the company owned Skagen brands, the company is constantly developing its multi-brand portfolio which includes Emporio Armani, Diesel, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Armani Exchange, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Burberry, Adidas. Our diverse portfolio of world-class brands gives us a unique position in the global marketplace. And we’re only getting bigger.
We are looking for Sales Agents to expand our diverse portfolio into Sub Saharan Africa where we would want to forge strategic partnerships and expand our footprint and bring our consumer in touch with the Fossil Group.
The role of the position would primarily be:
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships
- Services existing accounts, obtaining & submitting orders, and establishing new accounts
- Market activity updates
- Product knowledge and transfer of knowledge to customers and staff
- Territory Management, Prospecting
- Strong relationship building
- Able to work independently
- Thorough knowledge of the local customs and shipping regulations
- Knowledge of inventory management/planning
- Previous 5 years experience as a Independant Sales Agent
- Ideally an agent who has similar agencies, perhaps for fragrances, sunglasses related to the fashion industry
- Valid Passport
Product Training : 2 to 3 years
Sales : 4 to 5 years
Prospecting : 2 to 3 years
Relationship Building : 4 to 5 years
Independent Retail & Wholesale : 2 to 3 years
Market Intelligence : 2 to 3 years
B2b Sales : 4 to 5 years
Market Development : 2 to 3 years
This position reports to: Head of Indirect Sales/ Key Accounts S.A.
Apply before Tuesday, November 8, 2016