To grow and develop the Personal Bancassurance segment through delivering profitable revenue streams into Personal Markets clients of PBB and the Bank.
- Develop, review and sell insurance products and offerings to the Personal Markets clients.
- Achieving budgeted annual revenue targets.
- Renewing Customer Insurance portfolios or arrangements currently in place through the Bank
Staff Upskilling and Training
Ensure all Bank and Bancassurance staff who are in a position to sell insurance to customers are trained and empowered to do so by;
- Ensuring all relevant Bank and Bancassurance staff have completed the online Business Bancassurance training.
- Ensuring these staff have in depth awareness and knowledge of the Business insurance products and services marketed and sold by the Bank.
- Have the necessary selling skills to convince customers to purchase the bank’s offering.
- Proactively manage and mentor key stakeholders to ensure delivery of the products.
Improve Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Ensure all new leads and business opportunities are recorded and managed on Sales Force.
- Ensure sales, renewal, premium payment, policy issuing and claims processes for all products and services are developed, recorded and adhered to.
- Ensure all polices are recorded on the Banks Policy management system.
- Ensure accurate recording of Business Bancassurance revenue and sales per product or service.
- Ensure compliance with local insurance regulations.
- Ensure all policies and products are competitive and remain competitive by conducting ongoing market and competitive analysis.
- Ensure all polices and products marketed and sold provide cover that is relevant and in line with good local market standard.
Customer Service Quality and Efficiency.
- Provide a central advisory/information/ query handling service point for all Business Bancassurance queries.
- Provide a proactive liaison role between bank RM/customers and back office service fulfilment and credit functions to get new business onto the books and renew current client base.
- Ensure customer receives all the relevant fulfillment documentation timeously.
- Ensure all documentation issued to customers is accurate and professionally managed.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of Certificate of Proficiency (CoP)
- Tertiary qualification eg Commercial Degree
- A minimum of 3 years previous working experience in a Commercial/Personal insurance environment.
- Must have dealt with customers/clients in a service and/or sales capacity.