This is very much a customer facing role where you will be required to source new sales opportunities/leads and close sales to achieve predefined targets. You will be required to travel across Botswana to meet with customers.
You will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with potential Merchants, generating new leads, qualifying prospects and managing the sale of products and services. You will be required to attend regular sales training programs; this may require travelling outside of Botswana.
What will you be doing ?
- Plan, initiate and execute sale meetings – face to face, Skype, telephone calls
- To complete a minimum of 60 meetings with clients per month, face-to-face, by skype and phone calls to generate new sales and support existing clients
- Manage new accounts during and after the sales process
- To operate the company CRM
- To prepare and present weekly sales reports to the Regional Manager based on sales targets, activities and achievements, deadlines and market intelligence
- To participate in sales roadshows, workshops, client exhibitions and events as directed by Sales and Marketing departments
- To participate in daily/weekly/monthly sales meetings