Fasten your seat belt. Business growth on a whole new level.
Sales Management opportunity in a fast growing, dynamic business. Lots of scope to show your true worth and manage your future success. Client is an international financial services organization with numerous branches across the country.
Our client is one of the leading international finance businesses in the region: well-established, fast growing, leading edge. In its continuous effort to expand, it’s looking for a dynamic and proven Sales Manager to develop and execute sales strategy and continue to grow the business and customer base.
Reporting to the COO, you will lead a sales team, with sales managers from branches spread throughout the country reporting to you. Your role in maximising revenue growth will be critical to the business, and will need you to be hands-on and proactive in your approach. Additional responsibilities include: designing and implementing sales reports, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics; developing and directing customer acquisition and retention strategies; identifying new opportunities, and ensuring the highest levels of customer service and sound business relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your sales skills to propel your career and take huge strides in an environment where results are clearly rewarded. To succeed in this demanding role, you will be a highly motivated, strategic, and proven sales manager, with well documented success in growing revenue. A passionate self-starter with excellent communication skills, your previous results will speak for themselves.
- Responsible for designing and developing sales strategy and maximising revenue growth for the company through the development, facilitation, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales initiatives and campaigns.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of sales reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics.
- Develops, directs, and analyses customer acquisition and retention strategies for maximum market share aligned with the company’s strategy and goals.
- Creates demand on the Marketing team to support the sales initiatives and will leverage the sales execution force in collaboration with the COO
- Ensure that the Branch has the minimum number of teams required to achieve/exceed targets
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends
- Perform presentations to prospective clients, proposals and close new deals
- Ensure continuous recruitment of talented and suitably qualified individuals for vacancies within the Branch network
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or better
- 5 years’ experience in financial services / micro lending industry / FMCG
- Valid driver’s license
Proven competencies and skills required
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Direct marketing experience (advantageous)
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- A hands on manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- The position requires lots of travelling around the country to respective brances
Closing date for applications is 26 August 2016.