- Responsible for the effective managing of the Executive Banking value proposition and accountable for the attainment of the business objectives of the Suite.
- The Suite is correctly and adequately resourced to meet the business and operational demands in a fast changing environment.
- Also responsible for liasing, communicating and forging relationships with internal business units with the objective of leveraging off these synergies.
- Ensure that the Executive Banking value proposition is clearly communicated to all stakeholders, and that through effective implementation; clients receive an efficient and holistically superior service offering.
- Drive the behaviour of staff that results in acquisition of new qualifying clients, as well as continually adding value to existing clients and increase revenue through sales and share of wallet.
- Network/teamwork with all segments, product, distribution channels and departmental structures to leverage and identify business opportunities.
- Delegate and effective control of administrative duties managed by the administration Manager.
- Plan, initiate and drive sales tactics and activities.
- Effectively and timeously attend to and resolve complaints.
- Ensure that the Executive Banking suites are providing a consistent superior level of client service through the Relationship and Branch managers.
Credit and risk management
- Identify and minimise operational risks.
- Understand and control of lending processes.
- Ensure adequate credit skills and implement training program’s where necessary.
- Effectively manage staff through development and performance management.
- Mentor and coach staff to constantly ensure that the environment is conducive to the retention of high performance staff and the attraction of new staff.
- Provide an environment which attracts and develops the right calibre of staff ensuring that the Segment becomes an employer of choice for external, as well as internal, potential candidatesImplement strategies to attain the targets set for incentive campaigns launched.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- 1st Degree a pre-requisite. 2nd Degree would be an advantage
- COP Certification
- Management of people
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Sound management skills particularly around the dealing of people and problem resolution
- Sales and marketing experience is a bonus
- Managing and implementing campaigns
- Understanding the Executive Banking value proposition
- Understanding and aligning the suite to the overall strategic objectives of the bank.
Deadline: 27 December 2016