Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for analysing all source data, identifying the customer base movements per segment and product line to determine the best tactical actions to optimize value and decrease churn.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Design ad-hoc reports upon request, define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements, define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Perform quality assurance, implement and manage control process to secure the availability and consistency of data together with Technical teams (ITN).
- Oversee the implementation, update and analysis of all Marketing Dashboards and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis. Use relevant segmentation based on value and needs.
- Provide insightful recommendations to better optimize portfolio and generosity to grow customer base value and improve customer loyalty, based on performance analysis.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Cooperate with a team composed of data analysts, geomarketing executive, and campaign manager.
- Strong experience in Data mining and Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge of IT Programming (SQL, MySQL, R) and visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, ClickView).
- Analytical skills.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and rigorous.
- Creative and proactive.
- Ability to deliver and work under pressure.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Qualifications and experience:
- Marketing/Business Degree or Equivalent.
- 5 years in the marketing field or 3 years in data mining.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th October 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.