VACANCY: SENIOR MANAGER (CORPORATE SERVICES) (1 POST)
VACANCY REF NO: 150100073.1.1
Salary Scale: E1 (P397 092 – P413 160) per annum
Leave: 30 working days per annum
i. Optional Contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government contributes 50% and employee contributes 50%).
ii. Contributory Pension Scheme (Government contributes 15% and employee contributes 5%).
iii. Housing and Upkeep Allowance.
Qualified Applicant Profile
To be considered for appointment to this position, candidates should have a Degree in Human Resource Management/Public Administration and Management/Strategic Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
The applicant must also have a minimum of sixteen (16) years in a corporate environment.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide strategic management in the implementation of Corporate Services functions.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Interprets Corporate Services Policies
• Develop Corporate Services long, medium and short term plans and programmes in Corporate Services.
• Translates long, medium and short term Plans and Programmes in Corporate Services into work activities.
• Coordinates the implementation of Corporate Services programmes.
• Contributes in developing sound operational guidelines to facilitate implementation of Ministry’s objectives.
• Reviews Annual Plans and Programmes to facilitate implementation of Corporate Services strategies.
• Manages and reviews performance of Human Resources Management and Administration functions.
• Promotes communication and sharing of information within the Corporate Services function.
• Consolidates the Department’s budget for incorporation into the Ministerial budget.
• Monitors the budget expenditure to ensure appropriate utilisation.
• Business Acumen
• Organisational Agility
• Decision Quality
• Innovation Management
• Strategic Agility
• Managing Vision and Purpose
• Conflict Management
• Managing Diversity
• Building Effective Teams
• Integrity and trust
Applicants: Quote the vacancy reference number and provide the following details:
a) Full name, address, and date of birth.
b) Detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae with duties.
c) Certified copies of academic certificates and Omang.
d) At least three (3) recent work related references confirming the required experience.
e) Date of first appointment, present post, date of appointment to the post and salary scale.
f) Applicants from Parastatals and Private Organisation should provide a copy of salary advice slip.
Applications from serving Public Officers should be routed through their Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements stipulated above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Applications should be addressed to:
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of International Affairs and Cooperation, Private Bag 00368, Gaborone OR hand delivered to the Ministry, Records Management Unit – BLOCK B.
Closing Date: 22 December 2017
For further information please contact Human Resource Management Unit @ 3600721/705.