We are looking for a well seasoned, results orientated IT Project Manager. Your experience implementing integrated, complex applications in a corporate environment will win you this role.
Preference will be given to Botswana citizens
One year contract.
1. Day-to-day management of the project through leading, monitoring and effective controlling of the project and its interdependencies throughout the project lifecycle
2. Development and implementation of the project governance framework
3. Updating the integrated project plan
4. Continuously reviewing and updating the risk and issue register and initiating corrective action as appropriate
5. Manage the project budget, through monitoring of expenditure and cost throughout the project life-cycle.
6. Providing vendor management oversight to ensure the contractual obligations of the parties are adhered to, and recommendations are implemented
7. Ensure the delivery and realization of qulaity business benefits.
8. Review and provide input into the change request process
9. Make sure appropriate resources are assigned to the project, and manage the team peformance .
10. Manageinformation and communications to ALL stakeholders
11. Ensure the effective implementation of a change management plan
- Recognised professional project management qualification – PMP, PMI or equivilant
- Proven track record managing a large IT implementation project – software applications, hardware and all ancillary systems.
- Min 10 years experience in IT
- Min of 5 years Project Management experience
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- Contract position for 1 year.
- Contracted daily / monthly rate required.
- Immediate availability required
MUST BE A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF BOTSWANA / CITIZEN OR HAVE A WORK PERMIT.