Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the SME Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing SME sales turnover and managing actions to satisfy the customer.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Provide telecommunications solutions offer for the SME.
- Contribute to the Company Growth and increase company revenue.
- Carry out prospection and up sell.
- Introduce Orange products and services to the SMME market by offering solutions that are competitive and attractive and penetrate a growing market of small businesses with various and buying power.
- Acquire new business and introduce Orange products and services in order to increase the number of customers, the growth of the business and Orange revenue.
- Benchmark on competitor products, offer better solutions and services and provide after-sales support.
- Schedule appointments with customers, maintain and grow the relationship with the client to develop accounts to maximum buying potential.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Sales and Marketing skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or an equivalent.
- 2 years in a position of daily interaction with customers and selling of products.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th January 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana