Space Interiors – Sales Representative
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A RESULTS-DRIVEN SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO ACTIVELY SEEK OUT AND ENGAGE CUSTOMER PROSPECTS YOU WILL PROVIDE COMPLETE AND APPROPRIATE SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY CUSTOMER IN ORDER TO BOOST TOP-LINE REVENUE GROWTH, CUSTOMER ACQUISITION LEVELS AND PROFITABILITY.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The person required for this job position should bo able to undertake the following duties and responsibilities.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems. interests, competitive activities, and potential for now products and services
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA Degree, Diploma or equivalent
CLOSING DATE: 3 November 2017
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO
SPACE INTERIORS (PTY)LTD
P.O BOX 80043
OR hand deliver at our offices in Western Industrial Estate, Plot 69368, Unit 3, Block 3 Industrial
Emailed applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.