BOTSWANA POLICE SERVICES
VACANCY – SPECIAL CONSTABLES
SIX (6) POSTS AT PALAPYE POLICE STATION
• Botswana citizens holding a valid Omang Card (4 males and 2 females)
• Aged between 18 and 24 years
• Being physically and mentally fit
• Having no criminal records
• Having passed form 5 (BGCSE) with a minimum 30 points with at least a C or credit in English.
• A1 (P 22 296.00 – P26 628.00) per annum
• 20 working days per annum
Application letter to be addressed to:
Palapye Police Station
P. O. Box 4
Applications to be HAND DELIVERED with certified copies of Omang and educational certificates to Palapye Police Station Records Management Unit.
N.B: All applicants should fill in FORM 197 when dropping their applications.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
• 21st April 2017 @ 1630 hours