Investment Banking provides clients with a range of advisory and financing solutions. Specialising in high-growth emerging markets, our expert advisers work on mergers and acquisitions, capital restructurings and empowerment deals, as well as arranging finance for acquisitions, client projects and property transactions.
Corporate Financing Solutions is responsible for all corporate and syndicated term lending, acquisition finance, leverage finance, structured term lending and structured trade finance to all corporate clients, private equity firms and investment holding companies and mid-cap corporates in all CIB jurisdictions. This role includes the following:
– Partnering with and supporting Client Coverage in the origination of Corporate Financing transactions/investments across presence countries and across sector/industry.
– Ultimately working towards assuming responsibility for managing all aspects of the transaction including initiating, structuring and obtaining internal approvals for Corporate Financing transactions.
– Coaching responsibility for more junior members of the team, supporting their development through practical experiences and guiding them regarding learning initiatives.
- Transaction/Deal management and execution responsibilities
- Leading and developing people and teams
- Managing, maintaining and influencing stakeholder engagement
- Manage the risks in the business and influence
- Achieving financial targets
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Formal minimum qualification
- Honours Degree Business Commerce
- Other qualifications, certifications or professional memberships, CA(SA), CFA
- 5-7 years in Risk Management
- 5-7 years in Investment Banking
- 5-7 years in Finance
- Financial modelling and valuation skills
- Deal Structuring methods
- Knowledge of regulatory environment pertaining to Investment Banking
- Stakeholder interaction with clients, counterparties or market authorities
- Building a business case