In your first year we will provide you with the broadest possible exposure to the Bank. Below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Wealth Management stream:
- Monitor the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports for clients
- Shape the development and the way we present our wealth management products and services to clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate plans for new ways of engaging clients
At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role within our Wealth Management business. Below are some of the roles our IG Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Product Analyst, Bancassurance
- Product Analyst, Management Investments
- Analyst, Investment Strategy and Advisory
- Analyst, Asset Allocation
- Analyst, Advisory Platform
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.