South Africa’s fashion leading brand, The Mr Price Group is offering outstanding career opportunities in retail operations for a high profile Store Leader to run our River Walk store.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being in control of your store’s performance and profitability
• Providing a world-class customer shopping experience
• Managing risk through efficient admin and store processes
Working in your store you will be involved in everything from leading your team, merchandise management, maintaining visual standards, budget management, managing shrinkage, monitoring stock flow, employee relations and recruitment, managing the housekeeping, related admin and assisting customers with purchases to achieve your sales targets. As a leader, you will be results-oriented, target driven and possess strong leadership skills. It can be a challenging role, but one with loads of potential for growth! Your can-do and entrepreneurial approach will assist you to sell our quality, affordable and unique products.
• Matric/Grade 12
• Previous management experience in a retail store is essential (ideally in a Store Manager/Assistant Manager role)
• Merchandising and selling skills essential
• Financial budgeting/forecasting knowledge in an entrepreneurial capacity
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion- value retailer. The group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; mrpmoney; Miladys and Sheet Street. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL is the philosophy of The Mr. Price Group seeing employees as partners in the business. Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values – PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP.
To apply, please click “Apply Now”
The MR PRICE GROUP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.