STRATEGIC CONSULT (PTY) LIMITED EMPLOYMENT OFFERED 2017
Strategic Consult is looking for self motivated, results-oriented and high performing individuals to start work immediately on 01 February 2017 in order to help the company meet the demands of its increasing and highly diverse client base.
1. SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT – aged at least 35 with at least a Bachelors degree in finance or accounting and working experience in preparing business plans, youth/gender business plans, land board Management plans, business proposals including financial projections and financial statements. Candidates should either be a member of BICA or should be in a position to apply for BICA membership as soon as he/she is successful in the recruitment process.
2. BUSINESS CONSULTANTS (FULL TIME & PART-TIME) with at least a Bachelors degree in Accounting/finance and capable of preparing business plans, youth/gender business plans, and Land board Management plans, business proposals including financial projections and financial statements. Working experience will be an added advantage.
3. MARKETING OFFICER – with at least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing is wanted to market our accounting, bookkeeping, taxation and corporate training services as well as our business consulting and company secretarial services to a diverse target market and wide marketplace.
4. ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or the full AAT qualification is wanted to record and analyze financial transactions for Strategic Consult as well as for our clients, prepare trial balances, management accounts and financial statements.
5. SECRETARY -We are looking for a highly-motivated and alert person to perform general secretarial duties as well as receptionist duties. The person, holding at least a BGCSE and a diploma in Secretarial studies and at least 12 months experience, has to act like a personal assistant to the CEO Designate and provide administrative support to the entire organization. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and exceptional typing and computer skills and should be able type documents without errors/mistakes and manage an effective filing system.
To be considered for the above positions, candidates should be in a position and willing to work after hours and weekends (i.e. as overtime) as and when the situation demands. Interested persons should send their applications (i.e. job letter, CV, and qualifications) to:
The CEO Designate
STRATEGIC CONSULT (PTY) LIMITED (AAA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS)
Plot 17950, Unit 113, First Floor, Megatyre Building, Haile Selassie Road
Old Lobatse Industrial
Next To LEA. OR EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 26 January 2017.