The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
Sundry Debtors & Creditors Clerk performs accounting support for sundry debtors and creditors including private doctors, hospital based vendors and staff.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Correct Charges by private doctors reviewed and paid per month
- Correct sundry debtors charges invoiced and collected per month
- Process and approve journals within correct accounting period
- Reconciles general ledger accounts
- A minimum of AAT or Diploma in Accounting required
- 2 years relevant experience required
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- Competency in Pastel Accounting System
- Working Knowledge of integrated application systems
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities
and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 27 November 2016
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.