- Plan and schedule the maintenance as well as ordering of the relevant spare parts and consumables.
- Work with and supervise the local semi-skilled labour , this means being able to train and instruct the people working below them, clearly and concisely, as well as take disciplinary action where necessary.
- Possess good knowledge and experience working on professional large open cast mining operations that have production targets and objectives as well as stringent, safety, health, environmental and quality ( SHEQ ) regulations.
- Surface drill mechanics with experience working, maintaining and troubleshooting Atlas-Copco or Sandvic 30 ton and bigger surface production blast hole drilling rigs as well as smaller top hammer hydraulic surface drill rigs.
- They should have good knowledge and experienced in the hydraulic and electrical systems of these Drills and be able to fully understand and read hydraulic and electrical drawings.
Remuneration: negotiable depending on experience
In order for me to take your application further/register on our database, please be as kind as to sending me the following documentation:
a) Updated MS Word copy of your CV (must include all dates & reason(s) for leaving + must be emailed
b) Copy of your ID/Work permit
c) Copy of your qualification(s)
d) Copy of your most recent payslip
e) List of contactable references
011 281 9000