To provide high level specialist support to the General Manager Transmission, manage and oversee key projects and initiatives under the direction of General Manager Transmission & Distribution in order to support the achievement of the organisation’s strategic business objectives.
- A recognised degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Membership of a professional engineering institution will be an added advantage.
A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience, three (3) of which should have been served at management level in the electricity sector
- Sound understanding of corporate governance
- Knowledge of principles of organising
- Records management and general administration
- Good oral, written, analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Results oriented
- Proficiency with computers and software packages
- Ensuring alignment with key business/strategic issues
- managing effective governance protocols of BPC
- provide best practice execution coordination advice to the GM (T&D) and key stakeholders