Kendrick Recruitment have a lovely new position for a Technical Services Manager for a Lodge group in Botswana. This position will be based in the Selinda Reserve.
- Managing repairs and maintenance to fleet of vehicles, boats and motors
- Managing repairs and maintenance to generators and solar plants
- Managing repair and maintenance to all facilities and equipment within the concession
- Setting, implementing and maintaining standards
- Daily management of maintenance team and mechanics
- Tertiary qualification in mechanics a pre-requisite
- Minimum 10 years motor vehicle mechanics experience
- Experience / qualifications in welding, carpentry, electrics, plumbing or refrigeration essential
- Experience in similar bush-based position essential
- Experience and proven ability to train staff
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy
- Candidates need to be mature, responsible, able to work under pressure and unsupervised
The salary on offer is negotiable and includes accommodation, meals, transport in and out of camp to Maun / Kasane, 50% contribution to medical aid, bed nights and discretionary December bonus.
This is a lovely opportunity to work for a fantastic company and live in the bush! Apply as soon as possible with your CV and photo.