Purpose of the job
To ensure efficient and effective property management and maintenance.
Key Performance Measures
- Monitors occupation space on factory shells
- Updating of maximizer on every follow up made regarding status of pending allocation of factory shell.
- Monitoring of Investor occupying BITC factory shells using maximizer
- Conduct quarterly inspection on BITC Factory Shells to ensure upkeep of properties
- Conduct pre and post inspection on factory shell when the Investor vacates the factory shell.
- Monitors movement of BITC assets from one place to another e.g. tables, chairs, fridges ets.
- Safely keeping of BITC office spare keys as well as factory shells using a lockable cabinet
- Initiate purchasing of BITC property whenever there is a need by completing Purchase Requisition.
- Team management skills
- Cross cutting business knowledge.
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Awareness of the external business environment
- Attention to detail
- Customer care.
- Driver’s License.
Degree in Real Estate, Property management or related fields.
Minimum of one (1) year experience in real estate or facilities management;
Closing date and application instructions
Only applicants who meet the job requirements should apply and should enclose their CVs, names and contact details of two referees. Applications should be addresses to:
The Executive Director, Shared Services
Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC)
Private Bag 00445
and emailed to email@example.com . Closing date; 17th March 2017