Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to Treasury Manager, assist in the day to day running of the treasury functions ,meet financial obligations, securing company liquidity & risk management on financial activities.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Analysis forex invoices by currency in preparation for purchasing forex.
- Capture payments into the Banking System.
- Work closely with Bank relationship Executives for all Banks such that to clear queries.
- Responsible for maintaining all OBW signatory information with banks and make sure their up to date.
- Ensure agreed interest rates and charges with banks are implemented.
- Prepare weekly treasury report for foreign exposure.
- Calling banks to negotiate and purchase foreign currency.
- Analysis of working capital requirements mainly receivables and payables.
- Helping in Budget preparation.
- Under take any other duties as maybe assigned by treasurer.
- Numeracy and IT skills with excellent Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Confidence and integrity.
- Organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work unusual hours.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- No experience required.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th October 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.