An insurance brokerage is looking for an underwriter.
To provide quality underwriting outcomes for the commercial and personal lines through effectively maintaining underwriting standards and providing client and broker service.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Process and/or respond to all client requests accurately as per requests received.
- Be personally responsible for reaching set targets.
- Proactively ensure use of time, of resources, money, materials or equipment is in line with policies and procedures
- Comply with corporate governance policies, procedures and standards
- Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Deal with all customers in a professional manner in strict accordance with values and standards
- Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
- Provide customer services in line with quality and performance standards
- Build positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints
- Gather feedback on customer satisfaction and report to the relevant party
- Proactively suggest improvements in customer service and relations where applicable.
- Adhere to agreed processes in order to deliver targeted operational results.
- Continuously strive to enhance and improve processes.
- Represent and market this process internally to peers and clients.
- Identify and report on process issues
- Operate within agreed mandates.
- Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues
- COP in short term insurance
- Clean Drivers’ licence will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic analytical aptitude
Applications to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org