WE ARE HIRING !!!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM..
Urgently recruiting for the post of Chef.
The purpose of this position is to maintain quality standards and product levels of chef-prepared products in the kitchen. This person will be preparing and packaging salads, entrees, soups and hot case items, receiving and stocking product and providing exceptional customer service
• Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy
• Prepares foods to the specifications of the client
• Prepares food before the arrival of guest
• Seasons food according to recipes or company needs
• Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer
• Portions, arranges, and garnishes food based on client preference
• Meets with customers to ensure a great meal experience
• Prepares any necessary sauces or accompaniments before meal service begins
• Cleans up after business hours
• Alters dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements
Skills and Experience required
• Five to seven years’ experience in quantity food production, in a luxury hotel
• Have a wide range of knowledge in food, ingredients, knife skills and cooking techniques
• Should have a passion for preparing and cooking a food.
• Ability to read and follow a recipe
• Basic math skills used to double or half a recipe
• Must possess solid communication skills, including verbal and listening skills in order to effectively and efficiently communicate with customers and fellow associates
• Continually strives to be product minded, customer minded, personnel minded, detailed, forward focused and consistent
• Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
Please forward your applications & CV to email@example.com or Private Bag 18, Palapye. Closing date 12th October 2017.Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.