deVere Group is presently expanding its presence across the African Region. We are seeking individuals currently based in or interested in relocating to one of our African offices located in Ghana, Zambia, Zimbabwe or Botswana.
deVere Group is one of the world’s largest independent international financial advisories. Established in 2002, we now have more than 80,000 clients in over 100 different countries and in excess of $10 billion under advice and administration.
Our principal objective is to help our clients create, grow and safeguard their wealth in the competitive international marketplace by offering them trusted, independent financial advice, provided by our highly trained and industry-qualified financial advisers.
deVere Group is seeking driven, motivated and ambitious individuals to whom we can provide top tier levels of training support and the best possible financial services platform. As a Group we are the world’s leading Financial Services Advisory, we provide the platform, the solutions, the products and training. All that we require from you, is the right mind-set to achieve your goals.
The role of a Wealth Consultant with deVere involves working closely with clients to evaluate their medium to long term personal financial planning objectives. We provide advice on suitable strategies to grow their existing capital. The ideal candidate will have effective communication skills, enjoy researching and networking as well as having excellent consultative sales and direct client facing experience with the ability to build long term client relationships.
We will encourage you to become a qualified member of our challenging industry so that you can use your expertise to help people grow their financial portfolio and provide them options that many others are unable to offer. Our commitment is to ensure that not only will you receive initial training and qualifications but that you will embark on a programme of continuous professional development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Ideal candidates will be motivated, professional, self-driven and entrepreneurial spirited individuals that have worked within a fast paced and dynamic environment that is highly commission driven. Candidates coming from industries such as Financial Services, Automotive, Real Estate, Telecommunications and Information Technology (IT) backgrounds tend to be extremely successful in this role. This position would be of interest to individuals seeking a long-term career within a financial services advisory environment.
- Expatriates looking to relocate to Africa.
- Individuals that are commission / incentive focused.
- Strong negotiation and excellent communication skills.
- Persuasive with facts and details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional standards in a diverse workplace.
- Focused and collaborative work style with a commitment to achieve goals.
- Transferrable Skills: Sales Management, Client Management, Relationship Management, and Customer Care.
- A steady and proven track record in consultative sales whilst having a true passion for delivering the very best customer service every time.
What does deVere offer?
- The opportunity to work for a global orgnization with over 80 offices.
- Comprehensive internal training at our African Regional Head office located in Cape Town.
- Further assistance towards internationally recognised qualifications (CISI).
- Back office support and access to institutional training teams.
- World-class products from major financial institutions and international providers.
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities – at the deVere Group we pride ourselves on our promotion systems from within.
- Incentives for our top advisers, recent examples include trips to Las Vegas, Barcelona and Dubai.
The rewards will recognize your efforts and as such if you are motivated by success and commission this is an ideal opportunity. With an uncapped commission structure in place your OTE will be considerably increased upon establishing yourself.