MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for reviewing, analysing and ensuring alignment with National Human Resource Development Plans and also monitoring training in workplaces.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review Work Skills Plans (WSPs) and advises accordingly.
- Conducts pre-approval of training.
- Provides technical expertise to workplaces on the development of WSPs
- Establishes continuous networks with workplaces for guidance and continuous support
- Review and update the plans to workplaces
- Develops and continuously updates workplace database
- Monitors and evaluates workplace training
- Knowledge of policies, strategies, legislation and regulations in the education sector as well as national planning tools in Botswana
- Knowledge of planning and M&E principles, processes and guidelines (both public and private sector)
- Computer literate. Experience with systems and applications in the specific work area
- Creativity, innovation, flexibility and analytical thinking
- Results oriented and performance driven
Qualifications: At least a Degree in Education Management or Education, Industrial Relations or Industrial Psychology from a recognised institution or any other equivalent qualification acceptable to HRDC.
Experience: A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in planning, M&E or technical & vocational educational and training environment.
Method of Application
Applications quoting the post being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three referees, one of whom should be an employer/most recent employer and/or immediate supervisor (including their telephone numbers and e-mail address where applicable), true and certified copies of educational/Professional certificates and transcripts, and references must be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Human Resources Development Council
Private Bag BR 108, Gaborone
Contact Telephone Number: 3930741
Or email to: email@example.com
Closing Date for all adverts: 3rd February 2017