|Our Client, in the construction industry, has exciting career opportunities and is looking for highly skilled, dynamic and self-driven individuals to join their growing team.
To oversee, manage and direct the activities of the mechanical services department.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
- Managing, directing and supervising the mechanical services department in accordance with set standards.
- Providing technical guidance and advice on mechanical engineering and maintenance works.
- Ensuring effective operation of electro-mechanical operations of the plant to ensure that all components are functioning according to specifications.
- Making technical decisions on projects and developing engineering statements of work, cost and manpower estimates.
- Performing analyses (thermal and structural-static and dynamic) at all levels of developments and recommending the types of parts and materials to be put to use.
- Resolving any test failure, including root cause failure an investigation, performing supporting analyses, defining appropriate changes and conducting re-tests.
- Preparing budget estimates for specific projects and areas of operation under control, covering materials, manpower and other contingency costs.
- Providing leadership to the workshop staff.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Auto/Diesel Mechanics or related field.
- A minimum of ten (10) year’s experience in an auto mechanics environment.
- Knowledge on light and heavy duty vehicle mechanics, as well as, experience working in a workshop environment.
- Knowledge of vehicle transmission system and computer diagnostics.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Planning and Execution.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Building and managing relationships.
- Quality service delivery.
- Assertiveness and decisiveness.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
|Apply before : Sat Sep 02, 2017
error: Content is protected !!