* Puma Energy Botswana
Management at local, with previous auditing experience an added Regional and Global level to evaluate the financial advantage performance of the affiliate. Liaise with external counterparties to ensure compliance requirements are met.
• The ideal candidate should have a post-graduate University Accounting Degree,
• Chartered Accountant,
• At least five (5) years oil industry experience information to Senior
• Working knowledge of HFM reporting system
• Previous experience with new accounting system implementation
Manage and supervise the overall activities of the Finance &Accounting functions in the affiliate overall and by Line of Business. Monitor and manage capital expenditure, operating expenses, gross margin by product/Line of Business and Working capital. Provide local financial expertise and business support to all business lines in the country.
Provide to Puma management a timely reporting and ensure that it represents a true and fair statement of the operating activities.
Comply with all Group and Statutory requirements of the company. Ensure that all requirements are submitted accurately and on time. Prepare the company’s financial reports and present findings and recommendations to the top executive Group and senior management.
Manage and develop financial staff to ensure that the company’s financial activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to the relevant regulations, laws and standards.
• Financial acumen
• Analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Team management, good planning and organization skills
• Relationship and stakeholder management
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an Application
Certified Copies of Relevant Certificates
Human Resources Manager,
Puma Energy Botswana
P. 0. Box 183
NB:We respond to short-listed candidates only
CLOSING DATE: 29.JULY.2016