Employer: JLA recruitment (pty) LTD
- Debtors Reconciliations
- Sending out accurate monthly statements of accounts.
- Following up on outstanding accounts.
- Contact debtors and request payments.
- Receiving and accurate allocation of customers payments.
- Correctly managing the COD accounts.
- Maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Debtors aging analysis.
- Completing timeously all reports as required by management.
- Ensuring that the processing of settlement discounts is done in line with company policy.
- Prepare and Process all applicable credit notes.
- A Diploma in Accounting or related field
- Pastel Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills – effective in handling and interacting with customers.
- Proven analytical and numerical skills
- Proven business acumen
- Self-motivating and independent starter
- High energy to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven