Location: Gaborone, South East District, Botswana
Recruiter: Continental Outdoor
Job Ref: Botswana Sales
Summary: The Company No. 1 worldwide for self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility – 1,117,890 advertising panels in more than 75 countries – Present in 4,280 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants – Daily audience: more than 410 million people – 13,030 employees
- Must have at least 5 years commercial and managerial experience
- At least 2 years experience Country responsibility for P & L
- Must be proficient in local language (written and oral)
- Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- University graduate
- Previous experience in Africa would be advantageous
- Botswana Citizen
Direct and coordinate the core functions of the country including Development, Sales, Operations and Finance ensuring each element is evolving through a culture of continuous improvement and the impact on each department is managed in a balanced way.
Grow an ambitious attitude across the departments, encouraging creativity and swift problem solving underpinned by the JCDecaux quality policy and Group quality & safety standards.
Drive the country performance in an entrepreneurial style taking personal ownership of the performance of each department resulting in strong profitability growth.