Lil-Que Consultants (Pty) Ltd is a 100% citizen owned Accounting and Business Management firm based in Gaborone. We are looking for a hardworking and seasoned Chartered Accountant who is ready to hit the ground running to take on the role of Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the company Directors.
• Preparation of Clients’ Financial statements
• Preparation of cash flows/budgets
• Monthly Management Accounts
• Preparation and submission of all Tax returns to BURS
• Management of the Finance department
• Chartered Accountant registered with BICA
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Accountant
• Working experience in PASTEL and CASEWARE
• Strong analytical, modelling and commercial reporting skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Strong management and supervisory skills
• A team player with a positive attitude is essential
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) traceable referees
Hand deliver to:
Suite 4, Third floor,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (send as a SINGLE (1) PDF document).
Deadline: 15th October 2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.