The role entails growing and retaining a portfolio of high value corporate relationships (turnover of +P100M) by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership. Futhermore the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that close personal attention is given by providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs of the portfolio.
- Providing advice on, promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions which arecustomised to best meet the financial needs of high value corporate customers.
- Cross-selling additional value added solutions to the existing portfolio to assist clients in growing their businesses
- Mining and analysing customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a client calling schedule to visit all clients in the portfolio.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end relationships.
- Fosusing on Islamic driven Corporates
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Relevant University Degree
- Relevant Islamic Banking certification will be a definitive advantage
- Relevant banking experience in Corporate banking, Islamic Business relationships
- Understanding of Shariah requirements
- COP both Long and Short term
Competencies and Skills Required
- Customer focused
- Relationship Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to impact and influence
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic focus
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are requested to click HERE, log onto and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than 27th July 2018.