The role entails growing and retaining a portfolio of high value corporate relationships (turnover of +P100M) by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership. Futhermore the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that close personal attention is given by providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs of the portfolio.
- Providing advice on, promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions which arecustomised to best meet the financial needs of high value corporate customers.
- Cross-selling additional value added solutions to the existing portfolio to assist clients in growing their businesses
- Mining and analysing customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a client calling schedule to visit all clients in the portfolio.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end relationships.
- Fosusing on Islamic driven Corporates
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Relevant University Degree
- Relevant Islamic Banking certification will be a definitive advantage
- Relevant banking experience in Corporate banking, Islamic Business relationships
- Understanding of Shariah requirements
- COP both Long and Short term
Competencies and Skills Required
- Customer focused
- Relationship Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to impact and influence
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic focus
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are requested to click HERE, log onto and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than 27th July 2018.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP